News — carbs fats protein
🍲🥤Foods to 👊🏾👊Fight Inflammation
• Fatty fish: Salmon, tuna, and other fatty fish are high in omega-3 fatty acids, which have potent anti-inflammatory effects.
• Berries: Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and other berries are rich in antioxidants that help reduce inflammation in the...
Get Your Hormones Checked- Hormones that affect weight gain
There are several hormones that can affect weight gain. Here are some of the main ones:
• Insulin: Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas that regulates blood sugar levels. When you eat carbohydrates, your body releases insulin to help transport glucose into your cells. If you eat too many carbohydrates or your body becomes resistant to insulin, your pancreas will produce more insulin, which can lead to weight gain.
• Cortisol: Cortisol is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands...
Losing Weight Meal Plan: What To Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner?
Losing weight is not all about starving yourself and demanding exercises. Check out this well-balanced diet plan and lose weight healthily.
The fastest and the most convenient way to lose weight is to develop a lifestyle that will stick to your whole life. When it comes to losing weight, a healthy, well-balanced diet plan is the first thing that you are supposed to adopt. We have devised an easy-to-follow meal plan packed with all the essential nutrients.
Combine ¾ cup bran flakes + 1 cup milk in a bowl...
Learn To Stay Body Positive In This Body-Negative World!
It is not easy to stay positive and comfortable about how you look and how much you weigh being surrounded by a judge mental society. However, you can learn to be satisfied with your body. Athletic Aha not only helps you to achieve your fitness goals, but their experts will counsel you to stay positive about your body. How? Read on.
Surround yourself with positive reminders and compassionate people who encourage you to do better daily. Say a kind thing to yourself every day. It will boost your confidence...
Best Foods For Healthy Joints And Cartilage
Want to keep your joints healthy and strong for a long time? Check out this guide about the best foods for healthy joints and cartilage.
Joints are like the steering of a human body. If they are healthy, the car keeps on moving, and where joints lose their flexibility, that’s where the body starts losing its vitality. The food you eat has a significant impact on the health and longevity of your joints. So make sure you eat food that strengthens connective tissues and builds bone density. You might be...
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh